What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (check in your browser settings menu, search for cookies). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable functional or necessary cookies, however, if you know what you are doing, and you are familiar with certain cookies and their functions, you can disable them.
When you visit this website, there is a pop-up banner that allows you to either accept all cookies or to manage cookies. Go into manage cookies and disable or enable any cookie that you agree to be used on this website.
The Cookies and Tracking Tools We Use
- Session Cookies
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
- Yoast SEO
This is a tool that offers SEO or Search Engine Optimization services, based on its configuration on the website. We use this tool to help us rank higher in search engines. This tool offers services such as keyword optimization, readability analysis, taxonomy determination, and other technical stuff. Yoast SEO may use some cookies that include data tracking, however, most of this is website data intended for website optimization and not personal data, unless personal data is knowingly provided.
- WP Smush
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.
- Cloudflare CDN
The cookie is used by CDN services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
- Social Sharing
- Pinterest “Pin It” or “Save” Butoon
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
If you are still looking for more information, visit the Contact Us page.